Thursday, May 19, 2011

Don't give up!

Don't give up on me! A new post is coming this weekend. I feel as if time has been in fast forward since Easter weekend! There was the last week of class. Ever. Then there was two weeks of finals. Then there was law school graduation and the celebrating that accompanies it. Then there was a new job started on Monday. Whew!

I am quickly learning how hard it is to fit in work, exercise, cooking, and spending time with family and friends into 24 hours. Oh and studying for the bar? Yep, its a little necessary to find time for that as well. Looks like the blog post are going to be limited to weekends and (very) quick weekday posts. Gotta make time for doing things you enjoy right?! Too much law and I will go crazy! I see lots of baking in my future in order to de-stress. Plus, with Mark studying so hard for boards he deserves some sweet treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment