Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!!

The Easter bunny knows me so well!! Look at what that sweet lil' rabbit (a.k.a. my awesome MIL) left in my basket this morning..



Red wine, organic green tea, Reese's peanut butter egg, Jelly Bellys and roasted almond butter!! I love still getting an Easter basket. Mark and I guess that we will probably continue to get them until someday we are the ones making the Easter baskets for our own children. That will be fun too though :) 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter despite all the bad weather we had in this area of the world. I know the rain had been much prayed for however, so thank you Lord! 

I'll leave this short post with a few Easter quotes and a verse that I think is pretty great:

The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction and the opportunity to start over no matter what my circumstances.  ~Robert Flatt

Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in spring-time.  ~Martin Luthe

Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won't stay there.  ~Clarence W. Hall

"I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die."
-- John 11:25-26


No comments:

Post a Comment