Monday, January 10, 2011

Another year. another blogging attempt

2011. Wow can't believe its here already. 2010 was truly a wonderful year in my life. 1st year of marriage, bought our first home, started my final year of law school and best of all had some truly fabulous travel adventures. I hope that 2011 can live up it its predecessor!! My goals for this year are not unreasonable wishes (get in the best shape ever! keep the house sparkling clean!) Instead 2011 is going to be all about chasing my passions and blogging about them. I have been inspired and entertained by other's blogs for the last 4 or so years and this will hopefully be the year I stop lurking and start chronicling my own life to join in on the fun. One failed cooking & fashion blog blog later, I'm back, ready to not limit what I feel like writing, thus Allison Wonderland. When I was younger I thought that the movie Alice in Wonderland was "Allison Wonderland" (they really do sound alike) I think the name is representative of what I want to remember life is, a wonderland of adventures. Not only travel (my favorite thing in the world) but everyday adventures as well.

What I dream of doing in 2011-
Take more pictures
Blog
Find a job
Run
Travel
Live life in the moment

After 2 1/2 years in law school I am really starting to realize how much I miss writing, maybe I should have stuck with my undergrad journalism degree and tried to get a job instead of continuing on to law school. Not that law school hasn't been great, it has! Love being challenged, learning new things, meeting new smarty pants friends, having holiday breaks :) but I really miss the creative aspect of journalism as I am a quite right brained!

Let's end this post with a photo homage to 2010 shall we?

Honeymoon in Maui

Lobster rolls in Boston

Edinburgh, Scotland


A stay in Inverlochy Castle

Beautiful Scotland Highlands



St. Patrick's cathedral, Dublin


Owl Island, North Carolina for a wedding



Our sweet new puppy, Peanut

Cabo, Mexico


I cannot wait to see what adventures 2011 has in store!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment